DEB Antibac Perfumed Foam Hand Wash
Contains Accelerated Hydrogen Peroxide® to clean hands and kill 99.99% of germs when used as directed.
Sold in Units Of: 6x1lt
Out of Stock - on backorder and will be dispatched once in stock.
DEB Antibac Perfumed Foam Hand Wash - 1Lt
A biodegradable, antimicrobial foam hand wash with added moisturisers and pleasant scent. Contains Accelerated Hydrogen Peroxide® to clean hands and kill 99.99% of germs when used as directed.
For use in washroom areas in offices, education, nurseries, public facilities, healthcare and aged care environments where a higher level of hand hygiene is preferred.
- Contains patented Accelerated Hydrogen Peroxide® - Provides broad-spectrum antimicrobial activity killing up to 99.99% of many common bacteria, yeast and viruses.
- Pleasantly fragranced - 'Mountain Dew’ fragrance is designed for use in a broad range of washrooms.
- Readily Biodegradable formula and biocidal active - The formula and each of its carbon-containing ingredients will decompose into simple, non-toxic substances in 28 days or less in accordance with OECD301F standard. Hydrogen Peroxide® breaks down into oxygen and water after use to leave no active residue.
- Rich-cream foam - A skin moisturiser to help prevent drying and leave the skin feeling smooth after use.
- Contains skin conditioners - Helps to prevent drying and leaves the skin feeling smooth after use.
- Convenient, quick and easy - Dispenses foam on the hands which is instantly ready for washing and quick & easy rinsing from hands and sinks.
- Excellent cost in use - Only one dose is required to provide effective hand cleansing. Provides over 30% more washes and uses 36% less product compared to lotion soap.
- Reduces water consumption - Can save up to 45% on water consumption compared to lotion soaps.