INVIRTU Alcohol-Free Hand Foam Sanitiser | 600ml Pump Bottle
This luxurious foaming hand sanitiser is alcohol-free and non-flammable, reducing risk for use around vulnerable and dependent patients and visitors. The product is colour free, fragrance-free and is compatible with all the major brands of gloves used in healthcare settings and is ready to use right from the bottle.
INVIRTU Alcohol-Free Hand Foam Sanitiser
While hand hygiene is fundamental in preventing the spread of healthcare-associated infection (HAI), it is increasingly recognised that many hand rubs and sanitisers can dry the skin when used regularly. Byotrol’s alcohol-free INVIRTU Hand Foam Sanitiser has been specially formulated to be kind to skin, without compromising at all on the high level of efficacy and performance required within healthcare settings.
In the medical community, it is the preferred size for healthcare bed-ends and trolleys. This alcohol-free hand foam sanitiser kills 99.99% of common germs and viruses and helps prevent cross-contamination. This sanitiser helps to maintain the skin’s natural pH balance and is clinically proven to retain skin hydration and will not dry out hands with repeated use. Using this sanitiser minimises the risk of contracting common germs and viruses, including Influenza A (H1N1, Swine Flu), MRSA, Rotavirus and E. coli.
- Proven to kill 99.99% of common germs and viruses
- Alcohol-free, no need to rinse
- Convenient dispenser for use in communal areas
- Product code: HFR0600/B2035
- Kills 99.99% of common bacteria & viruses
- Effective against VRE and CRE
- EN 1500 (Hand rub disinfection, E.coli)
- EN 1276 (Bactericidal)
- EN13697 (Bactericidal)
- EN 13624 (Yeasticidal)
- EN 14476 Rotavirus, Influenza A (H1N1, Swine flu) Vaccinia viru
- Residual antimicrobial protection for up to 8 hours confirmed via VitroSkin test.
- x600ml bottle